Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Southport Park Family Dental’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to us, the owner of this website whose registered office is in Southport QLD 4215. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Southport Park Family Dental or, in the case of some material, third parties.
- You may view this website and its contents using your web browser for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or communication, of any website content, is strictly prohibited.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. That material includes, but is not limited to, the website’s design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. We prohibit reproduction without our prior written permission. No image on this website is to be copied or reproduced under any circumstance.
- This website contains registered trademarks and other trademarks that are protected by law. Except as Southport Park Family Dental expressly authorised in writing, the use of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to Southport Park Family Dental, are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We cannot guarantee that any file or program available for access, download or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website, and you release us entirely from all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may include links to other websites, provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must not hack into, change or otherwise interfere with the operation of this website or any information contained in it or linked to it.
- You must not:
- upload anything to this website that:
- is or could reasonably be considered to be unlawful, obscene, inappropriate, racist, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- is untrue or inaccurate;
- is in any way misleading or deceptive;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or any similar software programs that may damage the operation of another user’s computer; or
- would otherwise bring Southport Park Family Dental or any member of our network of practices or suppliers into disrepute;
- upload anything to this website that:
- Southport Park Family Dental may at their sole discretion:
- refuse to include any user content at any time; and
- remove any user content as it sees fit.
- You indemnify and hold us and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, consultants and contractors (‘Indemnified Persons’) harmless from and against any liability, costs, claims, losses, damages and expenses (including all reasonable legal fees), which may be suffered, incurred made or brought against any of the Indemnified Persons, directly or indirectly, in connection with:
- any act of fraud or willful misconduct by or on behalf of you;
- any publication of, or act or omission in relation to, content posted by you on this website;
- any publication of, or act or omission in relation to, content posted by you on any website represented by a URL included or embedded in content posted on our website; and
- any other claims by users of this website in relation to content posted by you.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia.